A beautiful mix of native wildflowers that is perfect for pollinators, and also hardy to polluted urban areas. This colourful combination of annuals and perennials was developed in collaboration with River of Flowers - a fantastic organisation working to create and connect urban meadows across the globe.
- A simple way to grow wildflowers from seed.
- Clay ball (plus added chili) naturally protects seed from predators, such as ants, birds and slugs.
- Easy to use - no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil or compost.
- Wildflower mix perfect for pollinators.
- Ideal for garden beds and planting pots.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 100 urban meadow mix seeds.
- As a guide at least twenty seed balls per square meter is recommended for a garden, or 3 - 5 seed balls for a small to medium sized pot.
- For best results, scatter in the spring or autumn.
|Annual||Flowers June - Aug.|
|Perennial||Flowers June - Oct.|
|Perennial||Flowers April - May|
|Perennial||Flowers June - Sept.|
|Perennial||Flowers May - Sept.|
|Perennial||Flowers March - Nov.|
|Musk mallow||Malva moschata||Perennial||Flowers June - Aug.|